ABALOBI and Blue Ventures are hosting an international workshop on ICT4Fisheries entitled, “ICT4Fisheries in practice”. On behalf of the workshop organizers, we are pleased to invite you to join us virtually for the sessions listed below.
OCTOBER 8, 2019
9:30-10:15 Keynote Presentations
– ICTs in South Africa- Community Experience
– ICTs and FAO’s Voluntary Guidelines for Securing Sustainable Small-Scale Fisheries
– ICT4Fisheries: A Global Perspective
10:45- 1:00 Exploration of case studies: Overview of tool, implementation and methods used to foster knowledge and technology uptake
– Ishaan Khot, Daskin Foundation, India
– Abigail Leadbeater, Blue Ventures
– Julie Robinson, The Nature Conservancy, Belize
– Alexander Tilley, WorldFish, Timor-Leste
SALT does its best to ensure the information posted on the events calendar is timely and accurate. Though we may post new developments, please visit the event website for the most accurate information. SALT does not endorse any events contained within the calendar; all language used in the description is from the event website.