Leading by Example
FishWise partners include leading seafood retailers, distributors, producers and restaurants, as well as North America's foremost ocean conservation organizations, which coordinate efforts under the Conservation Alliance for Seafood Solutions banner. Through this vast network, FishWise couples innovative business approaches with sound science and conservation strategies in a way that enables its business partners to capitalize on the sustainability challenge.
FishWise provides clear guidance and actionable, step-by-step programs that help seafood businesses become more environmentally responsible. Our retailer partners are seen as the most sustainable in the country, based on the rigor of their purchasing policies, commitment to transparency, and willingness to www.cavazzisorbelli.it act as leaders on critical policy issues. Our distributor partners, situated in the middle of buy levitra overnight the supply chain, work hard to source the most sustainable products, encourage their suppliers to improve, and deliver quality information and service to their customers. FishWise's producer partners are among the usefull link most sustainable in the industry, often deploying cutting edge technology that minimizes environmental impacts. FishWise's restaurant partners show that it is possible to run profitable and environmentally responsible sushi bars.
Some recent accomplishments of FishWise partners include:
- Phil Gibson, Group Director Safeway Corporate Seafood Department, received a Seafood Champion award in March 2011 for his leadership in developing Safeway's sustainable seafood program.
- In 2011, Safeway was recognized as the most sustainable national grocer in the Greenpeace Seafood Retailer Scorecard after just one year of partnership with FishWise.
- FishWise partner, Geisha Sustainable Sushi, joined just a small handful of sushi restaurants in the country that are committed to selling only sustainable options.
- Metcalfe's Markets (WI), Sacramento Natural Foods (CA), Co-op Food Stores (NH, VT) and New Frontiers Natural Marketplace (AZ) became the top scoring retailers in their respective states in the Greenpeace Scorecard.
- Distributor and viagra official website retailer partner sales have increased significantly while reducing the amount of red list sales.
- FishWise producer partners are selling more product to FishWise-introduced retailers than ever before.
To learn more about these innovative companies, follow the links to http://www.victoriabc.ca/getting-cialis-from-canada the left.