FishWise has over 20 years of experience working with the seafood industry. We help companies and organizations improve the sustainability of their businesses and brands to collectively make progress toward our vision for ocean ecosystems and the people, communities, and businesses around the globe that depend on seafood production.
Sustainable Seafood Strategy
FishWise can help your company review and develop your seafood program to address the complex sustainability risks within your supply chain. We work with you to create a program that fits your company’s needs and aligns with industry best practices.
- Support strategic development of seafood programs
- Develop and review seafood policies and commitments
- Create seafood supply chain due diligence frameworks and work plans
- Incorporate traceability, verification, and transparency into seafood programs
FishWise bridges the gap between theoretical and operational. We have a range of services that can help your company make progress toward your sustainability goals, improve internal processes, and reduce overall risk to your company.
- Data collection and product assessments
- Data verification and supply chain analysis
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Vendor support
- Communications and marketing assistance
Education and Training
Keeping up-to-date with the evolving sustainability landscape is difficult. FishWise has resources and training tools to enhance your capabilities and improve coordination, alignment, and compliance.
- Seafood sustainability 101
- RISE online learning resources
- Coaching packages
- Human rights due diligence
Advocacy and Governance Support
Connecting, convening, and advocating to bring more consistent and effective standards to the sector is another important category of FishWise services. We focus on aligned actions that overcome disconnects and dismantle silos.
- Advise on governance, advocacy, and pre-competitive collaborations
- Coordinate solutions for collective impact