Industry Toolkit Provides Tools for Building Traceability into Seafood Supply Chains
Looking to take the first steps in implementing electronic traceability? Attempting to calculate your ROI from adopting traceability practices? Trying to simply keep up with the latest traceability terms? Future of Fish has launched an Industry Seafood Traceability Toolkit that is just for you!
Building off of the original Traceability 101 Toolkit, Future of Fish led the creation of a business-oriented Seafood Industry Traceability Toolkit, a project of the seafood traceability collaboration, a team of NGOs including FishWise, Future of Fish, Global Food Traceability Center and World Wildlife Fund.
Designed specifically to meet the needs of seafood industry representatives, both seafood companies and NGOs will benefit from the various resources and tools, including:
- Educational and informational guides for best practices for a range of traceability processes and topics.
- Templates that can be used for business-to-business (B2B) communication about traceability and traceability implementation.
- Interactive tools and models to assist with calculating return on investment (ROI) from traceability technology implementation.
The nearly one dozen resources range from a comprehensive (and illustrated) glossary of traceability terms, tools, and topics to more sophisticated tools to assist companies in evaluating and selecting traceability technology services and products, to analyzing the investment potential of traceability technology adoption.
Traceability is one of the most powerful tools available in supporting seafood sustainability and the Seafood Industry Traceability Toolkit provides companies with the necessary tools to take the next step in building traceability into their seafood supply chains. Like the traceability technology landscape itself, the Seafood Industry Toolkit is dynamic and will have additional tools and resources from the seafood traceability collaboration added in the coming months.
For more information please contact Future of Fish Traceability Program Manager, Fiona Lugo-Mulligan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revolutionizing ROI: Defining Comprehensive Return on Investment for Seafood Traceability
- Common Ground Webinar: Insights from Industry Leaders
- Demystifying Seafood Verification: Q&A with Traceability Experts
- Revolutionizing ROI: Unlocking the Full Benefits of Seafood Electronic Catch Documentation and Traceability